Cobolt’s Environmental Policy
Cobolt recognises the impact of its activities on the environment and strives to lead the industry in minimising this impact on daily basis wherever possible.
The key points in the strategy are:
1. Cobolt follows the requirements in the EU Directive on Waste from Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE)
2. Cobolt recycle wherever possible. Including all paper, plastics and other packaging material.
3. A conscious decision was made to choose an electricity supplier who supplies electricity only from renewable energy sources.
4. A conscious decision was also made to choose a cleaning service that uses environmentally approved cleaning agents.
5. Cobolt reduce its unnecessary consumption, especially of electricity and paper.
6. Cobolt select suppliers who are aware of their environmental impact and have an environmental policy.
7. All Cobolt products are compliant with the EU Directive for Restriction of the use of Hazardous Substances in electrical and electronic equipment (RoHS)
8. Goods are shipped with a preference for low carbon emission methods of transport where realistic and carbon neutral shipments are made when possible.