The German HÜBNER Group and the Swedish Cobolt Group have signed an agreement that results in HÜBNER acquiring 100% control of Cobolt’s business. The transaction, which was completed on December 4th 2015, will result in a strengthened business, well-placed to service an increasing portion of not only the growing global photonics markets but also the wider test and measurement and process control markets. Read more on the press release or at www.hubner-photonics.com.
Found something interesting?
Requesting a quotation or more product information has never been easier! Just send in your inquiry or request using our convenient Sales request form and we will make sure that a local sales representative gets back to you shortly.Sales request
- Cobolt Twist™ 457nm: Now with up to 200 mW CW single frequency output
- Cobolt expands wavelength offering on the 06-01 Series: 553 nm lasers with direct modulation
- Cobolt FandangoTM: Now up to 300 mW CW single frequency 515 nm
- Ultra-compact pulsed 1064 nm laser for hand-held LIBS
- Cobolt strengthens its German market approach as a member of the HÜBNER Group